Friday, November 8, 2013

Grady's First Halloween !

I don't even know if I can put words in this post that can express my excitement of Grady's First Halloween. I will start by saying, that I couldn't even sleep on Halloween Eve (of course) because I was so excited. We ended up having such a blast! I always imagined that Halloween would be so much more fun with kids, but I had no idea! :)

Of course he had to rock the most adorable Halloween outfit all day for our errands!












I hope you all had amazing Halloweens!! I love looking at all of the cute baby costumes out there, cannot wait for next year (we already have a costume idea in mind!) But most importantly... it is now officially the HOLIDAYS! I am so excited to take down our Halloween stuff today & replace Hocus Pocus with Christmas Vacation in the DVD player for the next two months.
 'Tis the Season to be Merry



No comments:

Post a Comment