Friday, November 15, 2013

10 month ~ momma diaries

 Our first morning together is still so fresh in my mind and yet it was a little over 10 months ago. How is that possible? I remember his smell, the way the blanket felt and just the staring at him in pure awe. The last 10 months have been an absolute whirlwind, an experience that is hard to put into words. He's my best friend and my biggest challenge every single day.


He is doing things everyday that amaze me.  I see a little bit of the "baby" Grady leaving everyday but it is so much fun now that he is a little person with a BIG personality. We can't wait to see what's next, but one thing is for sure you are certainly keeping us on our toes and teaching me more about myself that I never knew! You are molding into the best your dad and I can be and that's more than we could hope for :)


 I love you my little mister, momma <3





No comments:

Post a Comment